Did you know that a Bankruptcy is not a credit death-sentence but actually a chance for a fresh start? Here are a few points you may not be aware of:
- A car loan can count for up to 35% of a credit score
- Reaffirming a car loan does not help credit scores
- Re-establishing credit can take as few as 8 to 15 months with no late or missed car payments
- Interest rates for customers with past or current Bankruptcies can be as low as 7.99% O.A.C
- We work with lenders who specialize in financing people with past or current bad credit scores.
Additionally, we have worked hard to build a business model that works specifically for people with bad credit and offer the following:
- Customers do not have to wait until their 341 Meeting of Creditors to get an approval
- $500 cash cards with the purchase of a vehicle, which can be used toward the fees and costs associated with filing Bankruptcy
- Pre-approvals can be done in as little as 5 minutes
- Monday through Saturday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Life happens and we understand that bad things happen to good people. So we are here to help. Utah Credit Approval specializes in assisting people with bad credit by providing the affordable vehicle financing needed to purchase a great vehicle. Let us help you take advantage of your fresh financial start today.